ESI Registration

Employee State Insurance (ESI) is an Indian workers ' self-financing social security and health insurance scheme. For all employees earning INR 21000 or less per month as wages, the employer contributes 4.75 percent and the employee contributes 1.75 percent, a total share of 6.5 percent. This fund is managed by the ESI Corporation (ESI) in accordance with the rules and regulations laid down in the 1948 ESI Act, which oversees the provision of medical and cash benefits to employees and their families through its extensive network of branches, dispensaries and hospitals throughout India.

ESI is corporation under the Indian Government's Ministry of Labor and Employment. But most dispensaries and hospitals are run by state governments concerned.

Employees registered under the ESI benefit from a range of benefits under the scheme. Employees enjoy medical care and treatment for the insured person and their families, including full range of medical, surgical and obstetric treatment, supply of all drugs, ambulance services, super-specialty counseling, etc. In addition to medical care, insured persons also enjoy sick pay benefits. Registration with ESI provides tremendous benefits to the employee and improves the morale and retention of the worker. Yatiken can help your company to obtain and manage ESI registration.

Contact Us

Have any Question ? Call Us Today +1-847-868-6012

Our Advantage

Quality Services

We are always focused on Quality startup and IT services.

Budget Friendly

Our Charges is competitive and budget friendly to suit all size business.

Our Aim

We strive to satisfy our customer with our IT & Startup Services.

Information Security

We keep client information secured and manage non-disclosure policy.

Professional Team

We are a Team of Highly Experienced business professionals.

Result Oriented

We are geared to helping your business become more effective. And to do this as simply, efficiently and economically, as possible.